I will make myself the Avatar by unblocking all my chakras. When my energy is flowing in a balanced configuration, I will rise to a higher dimension.
1) The first Chakra is the Root Chakra. It sits at the bottom of the spine. It is the Earth Chakra and it's color is red. It will become blocked by fear so to unblock it, I must conger up what I fear the most and then just let it float away.
What I fear the most is Mind Control. Particularly that of the MK Ultra variety. Now let it go.
2) The second chakra is located in the stomach. It is the Splenic Chakra. It honers the creative and it's color is orange. It becomes blocked
by guilt. So to unblock it I must conger up what I feel most guilty about and then let it go.
When my mother with a mental illness ( Her bulimia is just the tip of the iceberg ) does some thing to royally piss me off, I then tell her that I just can't wait until she's dead and that she she should put a gun to her head and blow her brains out. Later I feel really guilty because I know that her disorder prevents her from controlling her behavior. Now let it go.
3) The third chakra is located in the Solar Plexus. It honers the life force and It's color is yellow. It becomes blocked by shame. So to unblock it I must conger up what I am most ashamed of and then let it go.
I am so very ashamed of my parent's behavior especially when they go super incoherent when ever the subject of me getting a job comes up. They have this "I'm too retarded to go to work" rule for me. The last time I broke it was in 2010 when I aced the Civil Service test and got a job as an enumerator for the U.S. Census. For this I was punished with ritual abuse. I am super ashamed of my mother's paranoia and my father's cowardice. Now let it go.
4) The fourth Chakra is the Heart Chakra. It is located in the heart and It's color is green. It is blocked by grief. To unblock it I must conger up all my grief and then let it go
I feel an unending amount of grief towards all of those people who I could have been really good friends with if only my mother with a mental illness hadn't chased them away from me. I am still morning the death of Eileen Ponger. I first met her when I was 10 years old and we immediately became friends. There were so many times that Eileen was the only friend I had. However, Eileen was killed in a fatal car crash 4 years ago.
5) The fifth chakra is in the throat. It is blue and it honers truthful communications. It becomes blocked by lies. To unblock it I must conjure up the biggest lie I am telling myself and then let it go.
When I tell myself that I need another college degree in order to ensure my future and the only way to get that degree is to kiss up to my parents so they will pay my tuition, I am telling myself a big lie because I know that to ensure my future, I must run away from my parents and even sign a restraining order against my mother with a mental illness. The money that was supposed to go for my tuition would have been better spent if it went to buy a car and a house. Now let it go.
6) The sixth chakra is the Third Eye Chakra. It is located in the middle of the forehead. It is indigo and it honers all psychic activities. I feel most connected to this chakra because in sand script it is called the Anja, coincidentally the name of my alter is Anya. It becomes blocked by illusion. In order to unblock it I must conger the illusion that is most deceptive.
The grand illusion is that those who are educated with many different university degrees are considered entitled to a more privileged life than those who are less educated with only a high school diploma or no diploma at all and are looked at as marginal and unstable. This is so wrong because in truth: Nobody is ever best once they believe in their own press. Maturing doesn't mean rehashing mistakes of the past. So eager to please, peer pressure decrees. Make the same old mistakes again and again. Chicken shit conformist like your parents.( Jello Biafra 1986)
In that regard capitalism sucks ass. Communism rules and America is a failed experiment. Let it go.
7) The last chakra is the Crown Chakra which sits on the very top of your head. It is purple and it honers connection with your higher power. It is blocked by earthly attachment. To unblock it I must conger up what I am attached to an let it go.
My attachment is a chance to become famous. I really dread having to leave this life with out the fame. Now let it go
I have now become the avatar .